Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back to Buenos Aires

After a hiatus of around eight months, I will be returning to Buenos  Aires to teach English, this time I won't be alone. "The grizz" will be joining me, Mike Grizzle that is. He is going to take the suggested (by me) Bridge TEFL course. I assured him of the quality and of the expansiveness. I arrive January 27Th and the grizz arrives sooner. We will rendezvous at the hostel, which hostel -we are still unsure. We plan on celebrating upon arrival. I wonder whether we'll be too tired to stay up all night like the locals. Maybe we'll drink Speed, their drink akin to Red Bull. That's beside the point, I will be immediately searching for jobs at English institutions, the idea is to support myself and learn more about teaching English through experience who is apparently the best teacher.

 grizz

No comments:

Post a Comment